If you are in need of a disclaimer section at the bottom of an email campaign, please call 888-988-5526 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for it to be enabled. One of our helpful customer success team members will be happy assist you with adding this option to your account. Once this field has been enabled you will be able to populate your content.
- Log into your account at app.outboundengine.com
- Click on Campaign Settings on the left hand side of the account.
- Scroll down to the Content section and below the Personal Note area you will see a section labeled Create a disclaimer for your newsletters.
- Please enter your disclaimer text in this section, under Create a disclaimer for your newsletters.
- Be sure to click on Done in the upper right corner of your screen to save your changes.
- To preview your disclaimer text on your campaign, click on Campaigns on the left hand side of the screen.
- Select one of the campaigns and click Preview Email from the panel on the right.
- The preview of your email will open in a new tab. Your disclaimer text will appear at the bottom of your campaign.
*This feature is not enabled on every account. Please email email@example.com or call 888-988-5526 should you need this feature enabled.