If your client has disabled cookies or otherwise increased the privacy settings on their web browser, you will not see activity on the warm lead alert page for the date they clicked on the page. We are able to track the fact that they clicked on a link in your email but we were not able to track them further once they opened your catalog page.
Articles in this section
- How do I upload my headshot? (Promotional Products Customers)
- How do I upload my company logo? (Promotional Products Customers)
- Change the day or time that my email campaign is sent (Promotional Products Customers)
- Change the contact information on my campaigns (Promotional Products Customers)
- What does the activity log for my warm lead alert mean?
- Why does the activity page for my warm lead not show activity for today?
- How do I set up a domain redirect/forwarding?