The ability to upload a certification logo is not automatically enabled on all accounts. If you need this to be unlocked please reach out to customer success team by calling 888.988.5526 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so we can enable the feature. Once it has been enabled you can follow these steps to upload an image or change the image you have uploaded:
- Log into your account at app.outboundengine.com
- Click on Campaign Settings on the left side of the screen.
- Click on Campaign Images from the list of options in the top left corner of the campaign settings page.
- Click on the gray plus sign above the word "certification."
- Drag an image into the space marked "Drop image here to upload" or click browse to search your computer for an image.
- If you wish to display your certification on your future campaigns make sure that the toggle switch is green and says display.
- Click the blue SAVE button to save your changes. If you would like to see how your campaigns look with your new certification uploaded please click Here for instructions on how to preview your upcoming campaigns.
Note: The minimum size for a certification logo is 250 x 100 pixels.
If you run into any issues or have any questions please give our customer success team a call at 888.988.5526 or send an email to email@example.com. We are here to help Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm central standard time.