As a security measure, LinkedIn occasionally requires users to re-authenticate third-party apps, including OutboundEngine. To restore your social sharing capabilities, follow the steps below.
1. Log in to your OutboundEngine account
2. Click on your headshot and name in the bottom left-hand corner
3. Choose Account Settings
4. Scroll to the section titled Social Media Accounts and click on Re-Authorize below the LinkedIn icon.
5. A pop-up window will appear. If you are not already logged in to your LinkedIn account, you’ll be prompted to enter your login information.
6. Click Allow Access to complete your authorization.
For assistance restoring your social sharing connection, contact us at 888.988.5526 or email@example.com.