As a security measure, LinkedIn occasionally requires users to connect or re-authenticate third-party apps, including OutboundEngine. To restore your social sharing capabilities, follow the steps below.
1. Log in to your OutboundEngine account
2. Click on your headshot and name in the bottom left-hand corner
3. Choose Account Settings
4. Locate Social Accounts and click on either Connect or Re-Authorize (depending on what's available) below the LinkedIn icon.
These are examples of how it can appear:
5. A pop-up window will appear. If you are not already logged in to your LinkedIn account, you’ll be prompted to enter your login information.
6. Click Allow Access to complete your re-connection or re-authorization.
For assistance restoring your social sharing connection, contact us at 888.988.5526 or email@example.com.