Authorizing Your Facebook Account
As a security measure, Facebook occasionally requires users to re-authenticate third-party apps, including OutboundEngine. To restore your social sharing capabilities, follow the steps below.
1. Log in to your OutboundEngine account
2. Click on your headshot and name in the bottom left-hand corner
3. Choose Account Settings
4. Scroll to the section titled Social Media Accounts and click Connect below the Facebook icon
5. A pop-up window will appear from Facebook prompting you to log in.
6. OutboundEngine will need access to your public profile and friends list in order to post on your behalf. In order to approve this, please click Okay.
7. Click Okay to allow OutboundEngine to manage your pages.
8. Using the dropdown menu, choose Public.
9. A pop-up window will appear with the option to select the page you wish to automatically post to (business profile). Select the page and click Save.
For additional assistance restoring your social sharing connection, contact us at 888.988.5526 or email@example.com.