In order to use your Facebook Applications, you must first create a Facebook business page. Don't worry, it's a very simple process to get a business page set up. Here is a quick overview of the process:
1. Go to https://www.facebook.com. If you are not logged in to your personal account, you will need to go ahead and log in before you can proceed. If you do not have a personal profile on Facebook, you will need to create one prior to creating a business page. Facebook requires a Personal Page to utilize a business page.
2. At the top of your page in the blue bar, click the small drop down arrow on the righthand side of the page. Click on the "Create a Page" button from the drop down window.
3. Choose what type of business you are. We recommend selecting "Local Business or Place."
4. Choose the category from the drop-down menu that most closely matches your industry and fill out your basic company information. Then select "Get Started."
5. Fill out the appropriate field on the next screen. You can select a few key word to describe your business in the "Category" section. Add a short description. Add you website and create a custom Facebook web address.
6. On the next page, add your Profile Picture/Logo (if applicable)
7. On the next page, click the green button labeled "add to favorites." This will add your page to your "Favorites" section on personal page so it is easier to access.
8.) Lastly, Facebook will prompt you to promote your page with a monthly fee. You can skip this step.
Congratulations! You have now set up your Facebook Business Page!