- On the File menu, click Import and Export.
- Click Export to a file, and then click Next.
- Click Microsoft Excel, and then click Next.
- In the folder list, click the Contacts folder, and then click Next.
- Browse to the folder where you want to save the contacts as an Excel file (.xls).
- Type a name for the exported file, and then click OK.
- Click Next.
- To add or remove fields to determine the way the contact information is saved in the new Excel worksheet, click Map Custom Fields.
- Click Finish.
Have more questions? Submit a request