- On the Business Contact Manager menu, point to Database Tools, and then click Import and Export.
- In the Business Data Import and Export wizard, click Export a file, and then click Next.
- Click the type of file to export to, and then click Next.
- On the Select the data you want to export page, click Business Contacts and Leads orAccounts.
- Select the Select specific records of the type specified above check box, and then click Select.
- Click the Review Results tab.
- Select the check box of the record that you want to export, and then click OK.
- Click Next, and then complete the Business Data Import and Export wizard.
Have more questions? Submit a request