We now have a simple contact database importer currently available for Salesforce. No need to export your database, just import it directly from your OutboundEngine account!
1. Login to app.outboundengine.com and click on the Contacts tab.
2. At the bottom of the page, click Import Contact(s) from...
3. Click on the Salesforce logo and a new tab will open.
4. It will prompt you to login to your Salesforce account (if you are not already logged in).
5. Click the blue Allow button from the permissions page
6. That window will close and it may take a few minutes to Connect.
7. Once connected, you are able to select the contacts to import. You can either select the box at the top right which will select all contacts for import (click the box again to undo). OR You can click the box next to each individual contact to be more selective.
8. Once you have made your selections, click Import.
9. Then click OK from the Success window and you are done.
Now those contacts are included in my contact database!